1. This competition (Days of Christmas) is open to everyone. Some prizes may have an age restriction in which case the winner(s) will be asked to provide proof of age to confirm eligibility.
2. By submitting an entry to the ‘Days of Christmas’ competition, basic information including name and address will be required upon being announced as winner via PM. This information is required to verify and identify the entry.
3. Last entry for the competition is 5pm every weekday between 23rd November – 24th December. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
4. The winner(s) will be chosen each day via woobox.com; winner will then be named on our social media platform to advise that they have won the prize(s) on that particular day.
5. Derry City & Strabane District Council accept no responsibility taken for entries that are delayed or incomplete or that cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
6. Each winner(s) will receive the chosen prize(s) from that day.
7. The prize winner(s) may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner(s) shall participate in such activity upon reasonable request by Derry City & Strabane District Council. The prize winner(s) consent to the use by Derry City & Strabane District Council of photographs of the winner(s) and their prize(s) for the purposes of external communications. Winners may also be obligated to participate in comms commitments i.e. photo call or inclusion in a press release as part of this competition.
8. If a winner(s) rejects their prize(s) or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Derry City & Strabane District Council shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or any other prizes.
Promoter: Derry City & Strabane District Council
Derry Office, 98 Strand Road, BT48 7NN Tel: (028) 71253 253 email@example.com
Strabane Office, 47 Derry Rd, Strabane, Tyrone, BT82 8DY Tel: (028) 71253 253 firstname.lastname@example.org